Sun Door Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing Sun Door for your Rental/Retreat. We wish you have a pleasant stay. We will send you a booking confirmation after we have received all the following requirements from you.
Full Name: SUNDOOR VILLA
Lessee(s): Full Name: Passport no:
Full Name: Passport no:
Check-in date: _____________ Check-out date: ______________
RENTAL DETAILS. We require information about the accommodation of all our guests.
*Number of adults . .
*Children . .
*Couples . .
Extra services. will need to be booked in advance to secure availability. We advice you to book these at the same time of home booking.
Total Payment. The Total Payment is due in full sixty days prior to the commence date of the Rental/Retreat. IF COMPANY DOES NOT RECEIVE YOUR TOTAL PAYMENT ON OR BEFORE THE PAYMENT DUE DATE, COMPANY MAY CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION WITHOUT NOTICE.
unless you have agreed you will pay the remainder of your total amount cash upon arrival.
The total amount for your Retreat Space is _________ Euros
DEPOSIT PAYMENT Your deposit of ___________ Euros is due immediately
Please sign and return the attached rental agreement. And attach a copy of your passport
We will require arrival and departure flight details as soon as possible.
Thank you for your cooperation
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “ Agreement”) is made by and between _______________________ (“ Homeowner”) and _____________________ (“ Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Guest ID & responsibility. Home owners will take a copy of your passport at check in or sent by the guest before arrival. Any pending money shall be cleared at check in.
2. Rental Party : The rental party shall consist of a maximum of 12 guests. If there are more than 12 guests there will be an extra charge per guest.
3. Maximum Occupancy : The maximum number of guests is limited to 16 persons. An additional penalty of 1.000E if the owner finds more people at the property. The villa can in no way be re-let or sublet to any other group/party individual without,the written approval of the owners.
4. Term of the Lease . The lease begins at 16:00 p.m. on ______________ (the “ Check-in Date”) and ends at 10:00 a.m. on ______________ (the “ Checkout Date”).
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 3 night minimum stay.
6. Rental Rules : Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access : Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner..
8. Rental Rate and Fees The prices given are in Euros.
a. Deposit 1: A deposit of E 2.000 per week is required for any damages at the Sun Door property. Cash upon arrival
The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 48 hours after the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to: b. c. d.
The guest is responsible of checking the state of the house when they enter.
i. damage to the property or furnishings, cutlery, glasses, pots & pans.
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; stains, and others
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
to protect against possible damage to the property or breach of these rental terms.
You are responsible for all loss or damage whether caused by you or your guests. We may charge you extra of 100 if the property requires excessive cleaning or for rubbish removal.
Deposit 2: The deposit of ____________ is non-refundable and applied toward the rental fees.
e. Rental Rate . Payment in full of the following fees shall be due within 60 days prior of the Check-in Date, or cash upon arrival.
If you have previously arranged to pay by cash on arrival, note that you will not be able to enter the property if you do not have the cash on you at the time of check in.
Cleaning fee for check out Deposit 1: 350 E
Deposit 2: ___________E
9. Payment : Acceptable payment methods are via Bank Transfer
10. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit 2 will not be refunded.
11. Insurance : TRAVEL INSURANCE. We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance for the Retreat. You are solely responsible for the cost of any travel insurance and ensuring that you are adequately insured for the full duration of the Retreat with respect to possible illness, injury, death, property damage, loss of baggage and personal items, cancellation and/or curtailment, and/or any other potential losses, damages, costs, expenses, or liabilities (collectively “Losses”). You will be solely responsible for any Losses related to your failure to procure travel insurance. Company is not responsible for any Losses you incur and/or sustain.
12 . CHANGES OR CANCELLATION. Changes. Company reserves the right to make changes to any and all aspects of Retreat (which may include without limitation changes to the types and/or timing of activities available during the Retreat, items and/or services included with the Retreat, the itinerary, and/or the nature of the Retreat Classes) if, in Company’s sole discretion, Company deems it necessary to do so due to conditions that may be hazardous, dangerous, or otherwise adverse or threatening, if an act or omission of a third party prevents any such aspects of the Retreat or any portion of the Retreat, or for any other reason considered commercially necessary by Company. You will not be eligible for any refunds of any amounts based on any such changes to the Retreat.
13. Cancellations . By Company. Company reserves the right to cancel your reservation if your Total Payment is not received on or before the Payment Due Date and you will not be eligible for any refunds of any amounts.
14. By You. All cancellations by you must be in writing and emailed to Company at the contact email address specified. (firstname.lastname@example.org)If cancellation takes place prior to the Payment Due Date, any payments made by you will be refunded, except your non-refundable Deposit. If cancellation takes place after Payment Due Date, you forfeit the entire amount remitted to Sun Door
15. Effect of Changes or Cancellation. In the event of any change or cancellation, you acknowledge that you will have no right of refund of the Total Payment (whether in whole or in part, and no right to claim compensation for any Liabilities incurred and/or sustained by virtue of any change or cancellation.
16. PHOTOS, VIDEO, OTHER MEDIA RELEASE. B y and in consideration for being permitted to participate in the Retreat, you irrevocably grant Sun Door and its agents and representatives all rights to use, reproduce, display, exhibit, publish, distribute, and/or produce derivative works based on your image, likeness, and voice as recorded by any camera and/or on any video, audio, and/or other media (collectively, “Likeness”) worldwide, in perpetuity, without compensation, payment, or other additional consideration of any kind, for any lawful purpose, including without limitation for marketing and trade purposes. You agree that your Likeness may be used, reproduced, displayed, exhibited, published, edited, or distributed by Company at its sole discretion. You understand that your Likeness may be used in various publications, promotional or marketing materials, and/or social media, unrestricted by time or geographic area and consent to such uses. You further understand and grant permission to Company and its agents and representatives to electronically display any Likeness of you on the Internet or in other public settings. You hereby waive the right to inspect or approve any and all materials in which your Likeness may appear. You further waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of your Likeness. This release applies to all photographic, audio, and/or video recordings collected as part of, in connection with, and/or during the Retreat (by Company or any third party). There is no time limit on the validity of this release nor is there any geographic limitation on where materials including your Likeness may be used, reproduced, displayed, exhibited, published, and/or distributed by or on behalf of Company.
17. VOLUNTARY PARTICIPATION IN STRENUOUS ACTIVITY.
You acknowledge that you are voluntarily participating in the Retreat with Company, which may include strenuous physical activity including without limitation walking, running, hiking, dancing, climbing, swimming, jumping, yoga, plyometrics, Retreat Classes, and various other exercises or physical activity (“Physical Activity”). You acknowledge that you are fully aware of the risks and hazards connected with participation in the Retreat and/or engaging in Physical Activity, which may include the risk of serious injury (e.g., heart attacks, muscle strains, pulls, tears, broken bones, shin splints, and other illnesses) or death, and you hereby elect to voluntarily participate in such Physical Activities as part of the Retreat.
18. HEALTH AND FITNESS ELIGIBILITY. You represent that you are over the age of eighteen (18) and are healthy, in good physical and mental health, and are at a level appropriate to participate in, and are fully capable of participating in, the Retreat. You further represent that you do not suffer from any medical conditions or disabilities that may restrict, limit, prevent, or preclude your participation in the Retreat, including any Physical Activities. You have consulted with your physician and your physician has authorised you to participate in the Retreat, including any Physical Activities. You will discuss and address any questions or concerns you may have about your physical or mental health with the appropriate health care professional prior to the Departure Date. Documentation from your physician confirming your clearance to participate in the Retreat can be provided upon request. If, at any time, you have any doubts about your physical condition or fitness to participate in any aspect of the Retreat, you will cease participation in the same and seek appropriate medical attention. YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED THAT THE RETREAT MAY TAKE PLACE IN REMOTE AREAS WHERE THERE IS LITTLE OR NO ACCESS TO TRADITIONAL MEDICAL SERVICES OR HOSPITAL FACILITIES FOR SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUES (OR YOUR PARTICULAR HEALTH ISSUES). YOU ARE FURTHER ADVISED THAT ANY MEDICAL OR EVACUATION EXPENSES WILL BE YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. As a result, we strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance with appropriate coverage for your needs. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to refuse your participation in the Retreat, any Retreat Classes, Physical Activities, and/or any other activities, due to medical, fitness, or other grounds. Company also reserves the right to deny participation in the Retreat or any related activities at any time to individuals demonstrating behaviour that may result in injury to themselves or others.
19. ASSUMPTION OF RISK. You understand that serious accidents may occur during Physical Activities, including without limitation yoga and Retreat Classes, and that participants can sustain fatal and/or serious personal injury. As stated above, the Retreat may take place in a remote location where there is little or no access to traditional medical services or hospital facilities for serious and/or particular health issues. You may also be visiting places where the political, cultural, and geographical attributes of the location present risks and physical challenges that are greater than those present in your country of residence. It is your own responsibility to familiarise yourself with all possible relevant travel information in connection with your participation in the Retreat. Understanding and in full consideration of the foregoing, you agree to solely and exclusively assume full and complete responsibility for and the risks inherent in travel and engaging in Physical Activity (including yoga and Retreat Classes) which may include injury, death, property damage, and/or any other kind of Liability, whether foreseen or unforeseen, which may occur during your participation in the Retreat. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR DECISION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE RETREAT IS MADE IN FULL CONSIDERATION OF THE FOREGOING INFORMATION AND THAT YOU SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY ASSUME THE RISKS INVOLVED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THE RETREAT. IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY LIABILITIES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE RETREAT.
20. INJURY . In the event you are injured while participating in the Retreat, you agree to assume all financial obligations for any and all medical costs you incur. You acknowledge and agree that IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY AND/OR ANY COMPANY PARTY BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE RETREAT.
21. WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE. IN CONSIDERATION FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE RETREAT, YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, MEMBERS, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, GUIDES, AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES (EACH A “COMPANY PARTY” AND COLLECTIVELY, THE “COMPANY PARTIES”) FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTION, AND/OR LOSSES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXEMPLARY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, MEDICAL EXPENSES, LOST WAGES/INCOME, LOSS OF SERVICES, LOST PROFITS, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PAIN, ILLNESS, AND DEATH) (COLLECTIVELY “LIABILITIES”) WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO YOUR TRAVEL TO AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THE RETREAT AND/OR ANY ACTIVITIES CONDUCTED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LIABILITIES ARE CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY COMPANY PARTY OR OTHERWISE, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ANY COMPANY PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LIABILITIES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW. You have been advised and urged to obtain travel insurance to cover against Liabilities resulting from trip cancellation or interruption, weather, natural disaster, strike, illness, job reasons, accident, sickness, evacuation, pre-existing medical conditions, baggage delay, loss, theft, and other Liabilities associated with travel and your participation in the Retreat. You acknowledge that whether or not you elect to purchase or not purchase travel insurance, you will not look to any of the Company Parties for reimbursement for any Liabilities suffered or occurring during your travel and/or participation in the Retreat.
22. INDEMNITY. YOU FURTHER HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION COURT COSTS AND ATTORNEY’S’ FEES) THAT ONE OR MORE OF THE COMPANY PARTIES MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE RETREAT, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY COMPANY PARTY OR OTHERWISE (BUT EXCLUDING ANY GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OF A COMPANY PARTY), TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
23. BINDING EFFECT. It is your express intent that this Agreement shall bind the members of your family and spouse, if you are alive, and your heirs, assigns and personal representative, if you are deceased, and shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE any of the Company Parties.
GENERAL. 24. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Company, and supersedes any prior agreement, regarding the subject matter herein. You acknowledge and represent that no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from those set forth herein, have been made to you by any Company Party.
25. Force Majeure. If Company is prevented (directly or indirectly) from performing any of its obligations under this agreement by reason of any Act of God, strike, trade dispute, fire, inclement weather, breakdown, interruption of transportation networks/means, government or political action, acts of war or terrorism, acts or omissions of a third party, or for any other cause whatsoever outside of Company’s reasonable control, COMPANY WILL BE UNDER NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER TO YOU AND MAY, AT COMPANY’S SOLE DISCRETION, BY WRITTEN NOTICE TO YOU, EITHER CANCEL THE RETREAT PURSUANT TO SECTION 7 OR TAKE ANY OTHER REASONABLE ACTION.
26.EVENTS. If you have not agreed the islands policies of loud music and maximum number of people allowed at the property. Whichever fine will by placed by the authorities will be payed by the clients.
We are not responsible for diminution of enjoyment arising in relation to matters of local engineering and construction works. We may need access to the property during your stay for any repairs and maintenance required. Dealing with problems: It is a reality that problems can occur in any property, just as they do in your own home.Owners will do their utmost to maintain the property in full working order and act quickly if you find something at fault. It is a reality however that sometimes it simply isn’t possible to find a contractor or repairman on a Sunday or public holiday.
By my signature below, I hereby give permission to take money from the amounts above(deposit). I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
[electronic or manual signature]: Name (print) Name (print):